Attendance and Leave Rules at Anand Niketan Mehsana are to be obeyed by all students.
- Attendance in school during term time is compulsory. Absence for more than three days after the school reopens will call for strict disciplinary action.
- Students must be punctual for class lessons and school activities.
- Absence without valid reason will not be condoned.
- Medical certificate should be submitted to the class teacher.
- A letter from parent/guardian should be submitted to the class teacher in case of any kind of absence.
- A student suffering from contagious disease will not be permitted to attend school. He/She can resume school on submitting a medical certificate after the quarantine period.
- No student should be absent for an examination or test except when prevented by reasons of health, in which case a medical certificate is to be submitted on the day the child resumes school.