Students of Anand Niketan Mehsana are expected to have the right attitude towards learning and be disciplined. All are expected to know and apply five basic principles that will help them to achieve a high standard of personal discipline.
These principles are as follows:
- Follow Rules – Rules must be followed, otherwise chaos will reign.
- Show Respect – students must respect themselves, their families, the school and the community.
- Take Responsibility – students must bear responsibility for their own actions and be accountable. Students must know that any irresponsible act has consequences not only for themselves but also for others.
- Build Relationships – students must build good relationships with family members, teachers, friends and other students. Good relationships help to bond people together and create mutual understanding and support.
- Practice Reflection – When mistakes (offences) are committed, students must reflect and learn from them. Students must be able to go through the process of self – reflection and learn not to repeat the same mistake or offence.