Inspired by visionaries like Sri Aurobindo, Gijubhai Badheka & J. Krishnamurti, the Anand Niketan Philosophy follows global approaches to teaching and learning entrenched deeply in traditional Indian values and culture. The student centered approach provides for a creative yet challenging environment preparing students for life. The aim is to provide quality education to students, encompassing all aspects of comprehensive development and not only related to academic pursuits.
To nurture students like seeds with joy, instilling proficiency in them through learning activities, thus honing their skills and helping them grow into a complete tree.
To educate and build a society of successful and happy citizens with rich human values.
- To create a place, where individuals can develop their individuality in socially acceptable manner, for the benefit of the society
- To make quality education available at all levels and for all
- To inspire critical thinking and problem solving
- To provide a creative and challenging educational environment preparing children for life
- To nurture the spirit of creativity and teamwork, leadership and citizenship
- To foster an understanding and respect for our culture and the culture of other nations